Krempp Financial Bookkeeping provides a wide range of bookkeeping services to assist the individual, partnership, small and large company, and corporation in their bookkeeping and financial requirements. These services range from the day to day posting of ledger to the preparation and filing of tax returns. Our trained and knowledgeable staff can advise you in selecting the best bookkeeping system to use either manual or computerized, as well as assist in the filing of all required tax forms for your business.
Here is just a small list of bookkeeping services we provide:
- Record company journals entries on a daily to monthly basis.
- Post company general ledger on a daily to monthly basis.
- Post other company ledger on a daily to monthly basis.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements with or without notes.
- Maintain company payroll records and issue required checks.
- Prepare required yearly W-2's, W-3's and 1099's for the company.
- Prepare monthly and /or yearly financial statements, balance sheets, and income statements.
- Prepare special purpose company statements with or without notes.
- Prepare business or individual federal and state income tax returns.
- Prepare company federal and state sales tax returns.
- Prepare company federal and state employment tax returns.
- Offers bookkeeping, financial and tax filing services when requested by the company.